Blog Set-Up Post
I use technology daily. It is very normal for me to wake up using an alarm from my phone and then begin to listen to either music or a podcast in the morning. I go throughout the day, messaging my boyfriend and will often check my Apple Watch for any updates and notifications.
At my job, where I repair string instruments, I log every repair in our system. My office computer is actually a Raspberry Pi which it a very basic computer that is mostly used by programmers. Being in school, I am required to use my laptop to write papers. I also compose music through a music composition program called MuseScore.I hope to learn about different ways to organize my future classroom and keep my students grades organized using technology. As technology grows, I must stay updated such that I can help my students with any assignments that they may have in my class. I would like to avoid being the teacher that many people complain about who never have grades updated.
Based on your experience, it seems that you blended very well with the technologies. In terms of organizing students' grade in a "techy" way, we will discuss the idea of learning analytics in the future.
ReplyDelete