ILP Design Project: MuseScore
I've talked about MuseScore in class constantly and finally, here is an example of what can be done with the application. I am able to export the finished piece as a PDF, MuseScore file, .MP3, .wav, and many more. I love working with this application and have recommended it to all of my friends. It is a free application that is very user friendly and simple to use. This is a piece that I have been working on and finished for this class. I have attached an MP3, PDF, and the original file.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pey8LNDXXoZ-GmeilVgfh2d5dD9wrtgU?usp=sharing

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Very nice! I can see this tool being used in music classes and a lot of music-related projects.
ReplyDeleteAlso want to say that good job in putting a proper intellectual license on your work!
ReplyDelete